29 November 2008

Amber's Update

So, this whole blogging thing is new to me; as Lawson stated before I do think it's a little lame. However, I have been proven wrong before and so, in the spirit of past lessons learned, I will give this a try.

For those of you who haven't heard from us in a while... everything is fine. We are both so crazy that we have little time to interact with anyone, even each other! There are days when we just grunt as we pass in the hallway. But you know what? We may miss each other, or wish we had more time to spend together, but if we can make it through school together, with no problems, we can be OK through anything!

Oh, while I'm on the subject, Thanksgiving is actually the anniversary of our first date. Thanks to a sneaky mutual friend we ended up having our first date over turkey dinner.

Soon you will have the opportunity to hear all about our struggles to find a suitable location for L's residency and my grad school, and I'm sure you'll get to know all about the exciting home hunt that will take place later this winter after we find out where we will be placed for L's rotations. So brace yourselves, I'm sure it will be a riveting tale!

2 comments:

ugottaluvme said...

Shakespearean insult!? Hello, nerd alert. That's hilarious. I likethe site- little playlist, history lesson about turtle island- it's funny and educational. I also like the cats' names. Coming north for Christmas? -Louisa

Lawson and Amber said...

Hey....I'm thinking about going to Louisville for a day or two. Are you coming south?