10 January 2010

Mermaid in Marshall


Amy the Mermaid in Marshall

Since Thanksgiving we’ve had a house guest. Well really, it’s more like we’ve extended our pack because Amy is not a guest, she’s family. Amy is my high school friend who is always on one adventure or another.
Her latest adventure has brought her, and her dog Che, back to the lower 48 from Kodiak, Alaska. She stayed with us for a month, but is currently renting a room in Marshall, NC in one of the oldest (if not oldest) homes in Madison County. I’ll try to get some pictures posted so you can truly appreciate the house…it’s amazing. So is Marshall, so much so that Amber and I now want to move there. Our happiest of happy outcomes would be to rent the house Amy is currently living in with Amy. We’re trying not to get our hopes up, but there is an actual possibility of that happening. Keep your fingers crossed for all of us as we try to figure out where we're supposed to be and what the hell we're supposed to be doing!

I know the posts are short, but I warned you in the beginning...I hate to write.



House in Downtown Marshall, NC


Che and RJ

No comments: